16 THINGS MEN LEARN TOO LATE:
1. The less you say, the more your words will matter.
2. Don't take everything personally. Not everyone thinks about you, as much as yourself does.
3. When you focus on problems, you'll have more problems. When you focus on possibilities, you'll have more opportunities.
4. No matter how much it hurts now, someday you will look back and realize your struggle changed your life for the better.
5. There will always be a reason why you meet people. Either you need them to change your life or you're the one that will change theirs.
6. Never be afraid to try something new because life gets boring when you stay within the limits of what you already know.
7. When you are ignored by a person whose attention means the most to you, the reaction in your brain will be similar to physical pain.
8. Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
9. Once you begin to take note of the things you are grateful for, you begin to lose sight of the things that you lack.
10. If you do not have control over your mouth, you will not have control over your future.
11. Life is a mirror and will reflect back to the thinker what he thinks into it.
12. Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it.
13. The only person you have to face in the morning is yourself.
14. Nothing feels as good as something you do from the heart.
15. You are a reflection of the 5 people you spend the most time with.
16. Your potential is directly correlated to how well you know yourself.